Sunday, March 24, 2013

April Caudill Book of the Month

 by Sally Nicholls

From award-winning author Sally Nicholls, her debut novel is about a boy's last months with leukemia.

1. My name is Sam.
2. I am eleven years old.
3. I collect stories and fantastic facts.
4. I have leukemia.
5. By the time you read this, I will probably be dead.

Living through the final stages of leukemia, Sam collects stories, questions, lists, and pictures that create a profoundly moving portrait of how a boy lives when he knows his time is almost up.
Come pick up this great book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids: Comments are most welcome, but please discuss with your parents before posting. Let them know that all comments must be moderated and approved by Just the Bookstore's adult and teen staff members. No inappropriate comments will be allowed, but you knew that, right?